[View Comments] [Add Your Comments] [Help & Tutorial]

Subject: Vacation

Posted By Mavis (---) On 11/02/06 02:12:
Great to tell u I will have a trip to somewhere. I'm not decide the location yet. Will have a sponsor to provide me a free air ticket, accommodation, car rental, etc.... By the way, I could go to Australia / New Zealand /Hawaii (good for surfing)/ Maldives, etc. Will check the travel agent tomorrow. Pls guess who is the sponsor ???? href="http://hyves.mn/514/low-cost-tramadol/medication-tramadol-hcl.html">medication tramadol hcl
medicijn tramadol
medikament tramadol
methadone and tramadol
mexican tramadol
migraine tramadol
naproxen tramadol
nextday tramadol
no script tramadol
ocd tramadol
online prescription tramadol without
online tramadol no prescription
online tramadol without prescription
order soma tramadol
order tramadol no prescription
order tramadol online no prescription
order tramadol online without prescription

Followup Comments:
Added by
Harry (---) On 11/02/06 11:43: I scare to guess wor..hehe... You are so excitred ar. You can invite somebody to go together ar. You can pay half for him/her. haha I will be in Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas
Added by Mavis (---) On 11/04/06 02:59: Wow....Las Vegas, Dallas, etc. I had been visited Dallas which is a quiet place. You could visit the Kennedy Museum and a Governor who was shooted overthere / watch a show (w/horse & sword) in Renaissance Restaurant at downtown.If u have chance, pls try the steak. Steak is very famous in Dallas.You could try the cream w/seafood pasta at Western restaurant,the Vietnam soup noodle (many Vietnamese migrate to Dallas,they put some herbs inside the soup noodle),buffalo chicken wings, A&W fries w/skin & Dairy Queen blue berry ice-cream at downtown. Worth to try them all.
Added by Harry (---) On 11/04/06 10:09: Hi owl, so early in the morning haha. Many txs your suggestion ar. I will force my colleague in Dallas to bring me to the place you introduced. . I need go Mexico for one day trip as well however no chance to have a diving there . How about you? jG la...

Add Your Comment:

Subject: Vacation
Alert me of new posts on this subject.
You can also add face in message:
Face list

Name:

E-Mail Address: (only input in case you feel necessary)

Press OR to start over.
Please PRESS ONCE AND WAIT FOR RESPONSE.